Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My Prayer(s)

My husband and I are a mismatched pair when it comes to faith/religion.  I believe and he doesn't.  I continuously pray for his salvation.  I know nothing is impossible with God and one day, my prayer will be answered.  With that being said, each morning as he leaves for work, my prayer states: "I plead the blood of Jesus over my husband.  God, protect him to and from each destination that he may ponder."  I am thankful my husband is a great provider, caring father, and a loving husband.  Not  a day goes by that I don't confess these promises:


 Acts 16:31:
31And they answered, Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ [[a]give yourself up to Him, [b] take yourself out of your own keeping and entrust yourself into His keeping] and you will be saved, [and this applies both to] you and your household as well.

And....


1 Corinthians 7:14  
For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are holy.


"El Shaddai"

No comments:

Post a Comment