Thursday, November 4, 2010

I Accept Grace and Defeat Guilt


Bonnie, these sentences from your post,"Are you Motivated by Grace or Guilt?  Shake Off Feelings of Guilt":


1.) Giving thanks means I have to let go of trying to fix the past -- and start focusing on the changes God wants me to make in the future.
2.) Being thankful calls me to live as beloved and favored child through my Heavenly Father’s eyes -- rather than holding an angry or frustrated attitude towards my imperfections.


is how I overcame my feelings of guilt.  Without accepting/ believing God's promise of grace, I would remain unmotivated to change my thought and choice patterns.


Until next time....



4 comments:

  1. You remind me to "let go" and "live" by quoting Bonnie. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s grace or nothing. It’s the way I overcome guilt, too. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for being part of the Jam, Gertha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These words are a blessing. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete