Wednesday, March 18, 2015

The Simple Woman's Daybook Journal Entry




FOR TODAY

Outside my window...trees

I am thinking...it is a beautiful day(:

I am thankful..for God and his son Jesus

In the kitchen...breakfast hasn't been cooked

I am wearing...my pj's

I am creating...an edublog  

I am going...to keep working at it

I am wondering...if others will like it

I am reading...In Touch magazine 

I am hoping...for answered prayers.

I am looking forward to...the prayers being answered(:

I am learning to be...consistent

Around the house...my daily homemaker's grind

I am pondering...what the future will bring

A favorite quote for today...Phil.4:13 - "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

One of my favorite things...a child's laughter(: 

A few plans for the rest of the week: Continue to focus on what needs to be done.

A peek into my day...Our daughter created "The Hunted" video.  It is for her Middle School "Object Animation Project"

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Gertha! You know I smiled when I saw that you posted on your blog. It's good to see your words. . . Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stacie(: It feels good to post again!!!

      Delete