Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hello!!

It took me awhile to get here.  I joined a Good Morning Girls http://goodmorninggirls.squarespace.com (created  by Courtney -Women Living Well and hosted with her friend Angela) group in the fall and I am participating in the summer session as well.  It has brought me so much hope and joy.  I have been contemplating creating a virtual journal to share my "quiet times" for awhile.  I was nudged by my husband to start one online but I'm not one to pour my heart out for the world to read. Then, I started thinking about our children.  Being "digital natives", I wanted to allow them access to my virtual journal.  I'm glad I decided to do it.   I find when I tithe the start of my day to God, I'm even tempered and patient (for most of the day_;-)).  I can feel and hear the Holy Spirit speak to the spirit that abides in me.  I have much work to do on myself and I am glad I chose not to do it alone.   My favorite bible promise is Phil. 4:13-- "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me".

Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. Hello Gertha!!

    It's my turn to comment on your site now!!! Hehehe! Just wanted to let you know that I LOVED reading what God is doing in your life!!! :) I'm so glad you are enjoying your GMG group!!! :) Thank you so much for being so sweet and commenting on the GMG site! I always look forward to reading what you have to say!! :)

    Love God Greatly,

    Angela from Good Morning Girls.org

    ReplyDelete